Bring Artificial Intelligence into your Healthcare practice
As the healthcare industry shifts away from fee-for-service, so too is it moving further and further from reactive care. Getting ahead of chronic diseases, costly acute events, and sudden deterioration is the goal of every provider – and reimbursement structures are finally allowing them to develop the processes that will enable proactive, predictive interventions.
Artificial intelligence will provide much of the bedrock for that evolution by powering predictive analytics and clinical decision support tools that clue providers in to problems long before they might otherwise recognize the need to act.
AI can provide earlier warnings for so many conditions, which often require intensive analysis of highly complex datasets.
AI TransformationAI offers a number of advantages over traditional analytics and clinical decision-making techniques. Learning algorithms can become more precise and accurate as they interact with training data, allowing humans to gain unprecedented insights into these four areas of Healthcare.
- Assisted or automated diagnosis & prescription: AI audit systems minimize prescription errors and give a chance to find accurate disease.
- Pregnancy Management: Monitor mother and fetus to reduce mother’s worries and enable early diagnosis.
- Real-time prioritization and triage: Prescriptive analytics on patient data to enable accurate real-time case prioritization and triage.
- Personalized medications and care: Find the best treatment plans according to patient data reducing cost and increasing effectiveness of care.
- Patient Data Analytics: Analyze patient and/or 3rd party data to discover insights and suggest actions. AI allows the institution (hospital, etc…) analyze clinical data and generate deep insights into patient health. It provides an opportunity to reduce cost of care, use efficiently resource and manage population health easily.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostic
- Early diagnosis: Analyze chronic conditions leveraging lab data and other medical data to enable early diagnosis.
- Medical imaging insight: Advanced medical imaging to analyze and transform images and model possible situations.
- Drug discovery: Find new drugs based on previous data and medical intelligence.
- Gene analysis and editing: Understand gene and its component. Predict the impact of gene edits.
- Device and drug comparative effectiveness
- Brand management and marketing: Create an optimal marketing strategy for the brand based on market perception and target segment.
- Pricing and risk: Determine the optimal price for treatment and other service according to competition and other market conditions.
- Market research: Prepare hospital competitive intelligence.
- Operations: Process automation technologies such as intelligent automation and RPA help hospitals automate routine front office and back office operations such as reporting.